Shaping the future of ecommerce payments- ePay Europe expands into retail sector for London 2024
Ecommerce payments have facilitated the digitalisation of retail and have created a seamless shopping experience for consumers. The evolution within ecommerce can be partially credited to the developments within financial technology such as e-wallets, new payment options and in-app purchasing.
Following on from the highly successful London event in May 2023, we are thrilled to announce that ePay Europe will return to London in 2024. Leading retailers, ecommerce professionals, payment solution providers, fraud and security experts will be in attendance. With an impressive line-up of leading industry sponsors and exhibitors, the event provides a valuable platform for industry, to collaborate and explore the latest trends and innovations in the Payments industry.
Whether you are a seasoned e-commerce professional, payment expert, a business owner, or simply curious about the latest payment trends, this event is designed to inspire, educate, and connect through fascinating discussion panels, keynote speeches, and opportunities to meet.
Join us at the E-Commerce Payments 2024 to revolutionise your payment strategies and take your e-commerce business to new heights.
About the summit:
ePay Europe is a premier conference dedicated to exploring the latest trends, challenges, and opportunities in the payments and eCommerce industry. The annual event brings together leading sponsors, industry professionals, and thought leaders to foster collaboration and innovation.
For more information, please visit www.epaysummit.com
To learn more or if you have any enquiry, please contact Kerry Smith at
Companies In This Post
- Revolut and Bexs identified 61% of Brazilians That Travel Abroad Still Use Cash Read more
- Bold Penguin and Veruna announce industry-leading integration to return quotes from Bold Penguin to Veruna Read more
- NomuPay accelerates growth through acquisition of Total Processing Read more
- Socure Drives Fintech Innovation with Banking-as-a-Service Insights and Controls Read more
- UniCredit Invests in German Fintech Banxware Read more