Divido Kicks Off 2023 by Snagging Edoardo Volta as CRO
UK-based checkout finance platform provider Divido today announces it has appointed Edoardo “Edo” Volta as Chief Revenue Officer.
· Experienced business leader Edo will spearhead Divido’s ambitious growth plans
· Brings more than 20 years of experience in the payment sector with previous roles at Amex, Visa and Mastercard
· Aims to improve scalability of Divido platform to ensure it meets demand as a leader in payments technology
With a career spanning more than two decades in the payments industry and previous senior roles at American Express, Visa and Mastercard, Edo brings an unrivalled wealth of knowledge and passion to his new role at Divido.
Upon joining Divido, Edo said: “My role will be to represent both the business and our customers. I look forward to building relationships with these customers, to listen to what they want, and to make sure it happens by co-creating solutions along with them.
“Divido is a fantastic business in a strong and growing space. Our product is unique in the market and has incredible potential. By bringing lenders and merchants together through the Divido platform, I believe we can truly redefine the future of checkout finance.”
Todd Latham, CEO, added: “Edo is a formidable leader with an enormous knowledge of the payments industry and a track record of building strong customer relationships and growing businesses. Moreover, he lives and breathes our values, and will be an excellent addition to the Divido leadership team. I am super excited to have him onboard.”
Companies In This Post
- Spline Data Announces Launch of Its First Quantitative Municipal Bond Curve Pricing Solutions Read more
- Global Fintech Leader Ascenda Announces Axis Bank Partnership Read more
- 21Shares and CoinGecko Release The Global Crypto Classification Standard Report Read more
- Tempo France and Nairagram Unite for African Remittances: A Game Changer Read more
- Broadridge Named Leading Provider of Managed Services Capabilities by Chartis Read more