FinTech startup GIMO hits first close of Series A at $5.1 million
Vietnam’s fintech start-up GIMO has announced the first close of its Series A funding with a US$5.1 million investment led by TNB Aura.
Other investment firms joining the round are returning investors including Integra Partners, Resolution Ventures, Blauwpark Partners, ThinkZone Ventures, and Y Combinator. GIMO’s latest financing follows a year of remarkable growth. With a solid 24x year-on-year revenue growth and an 11x year-on-year transaction volume increase, the company has delivered one of the favourite financial apps for Vietnamese financially underserved workers.
“The fresh capital will bolster our product innovation that appeals to the underserved workers and drive revenue growth. Our team has been incubating a suite of digital financial solutions and expect to launch in the months to come”, said Quan Nguyen Co-founder and CEO at GIMO.
In 2021, the start-up secured a US$1.9 million Seed extension round and is currently in the process of raising debt capital.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more