Engiven Launches Engiven.org to Enable Crypto Donations for More Than 1.6 Million Nonprofits
Engiven, a leader in cryptocurrency donation management technologies, is proud to announce the launch of Engiven.org, a foundation that will now enable cryptocurrency donors to support more than 1.6 million nonprofits in the U.S by giving any of 94 different cryptocurrencies.
“For more than four years, Engiven has been laser-focused on providing the most advanced and secure crypto donation technologies for nonprofits,” said James Lawrence, Co-founder and CEO of Engiven. “Now, with the launch of Engiven.org, we are thrilled to provide an elegant process for donors to quickly choose their favorite charities to support and safely donate any amount of crypto.”
For crypto donors, Engiven.org immediately provides an IRS-compliant donation receipt and the required tax documents, including a free crypto appraisal when required. There’s no faster or safer way to donate crypto to a nonprofit. Furthermore, Engiven.org is SOC 2 Type 1 compliant, which means it adheres to the highest level of data and user security.
The Engiven Foundation is a 501c3 fiscal sponsor which receives the crypto donations, exchanges them for USD and grants the funds directly to the nonprofit chosen by the donor. The process is highly automated, helps nonprofits eliminate the need for crypto wallets, and removes the need for charities to go through a lengthy verification process typically associated with establishing a crypto exchange account.
Engiven has successfully processed many major crypto gifts, including a Bitcoin donation worth $10 million dollars. Now Engiven is applying its expertise to allow crypto donors to give to virtually any nonprofit in the US.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- EXCLUSIVE: “Easy Banking For Happy Spending” – Ignacio Santos, Fazil in ‘The Fintech Magazine’ Read more
- Stripe Tour Singapore introduces product innovations to help businesses expand globally and automate financial processes Read more
- Economist Impact Research for Temenos Shows Banking is Becoming Byte-Sized with Rise of Embedded Finance Read more
- South Africans Can Now Scan to Pay with Crypto Read more
- Starling Bank sets the standard: Boosts interest rate to 3.25% for Personal and Joint current account balances Read more