E.J. Krause & Associates and VNU Asia Pacific partner to launch BYOND MOBILE
E.J. Krause & Associates and VNU Asia Pacific partner to launch BYOND MOBILE, an exhibition and conference dedicated to the next-generation mobile network and its impact of speeding the adoption of Industry 4.0 techniques in Southeast Asia. The event will take place at Samyan Mitrtown Hall, March 16-17, 2022 in Bangkok, Thailand, under the theme “The Networked Economy: Unlocking the potential of the IoT era.”
Businesses are gaining a competitive edge by preparing for 5G integration. Next-generation mobile network adoption is changing the landscape and impacting application development for the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as Industrial Internet penetration in unprecedented ways. The value of 5G goes beyond just faster internet – it goes BYOND MOBILE. With everything being connected, it will become a major force in facilitating new products and services to emerge in industries such as Agriculture, Health, Manufacturing and Mobility.
The Asia Pacific region will account for 40% of the world’s connectivity within the next 5 years. With Southeast Asia being the growth engine of that region, BYOND MOBILE will set the stage to drive the super-connected economy in the heart of Asia – a region being strategically contested between the superpowers’ 5G heroes. The conference and exhibition will host a community of change-makers that will serve as a force for enhancing end-user experience, transforming business processes and utilizing data flow.
BYOND MOBILE will be the meeting place for the 5G ecosystem, where industries can connect with established suppliers and disrupting start-ups across the world. It will provide insight and strategies for business leaders seeking to explore and evaluate the latest technology solutions and services that drive necessary innovation.
The event will bring together business leaders from various industry verticals with strategy experts from the Internet, Mobile Communications and IT sectors. The dedicated 5G exhibition will feature leading blue-chip companies as well as promising start-ups drawn from the whole technology stack. Focused areas include those from mobile network and cloud solutions, cyber- security and robotics, as well as the latest in AR/VR, machine learning and AI.
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more