BingX Partners Up with Sumsub to Enhance its Compliance & KYC
As a social crypto exchange, BingX operates in a regulatorily sensitive space where safety, compliance, and KYC are paramount. To rise to this challenge, BingX will be integrating Sumsub’s KYC system, which uses advanced AI technology to detect and prevent potential cybercrime.
BingX users will now go through a two-step verification process by 1) providing a photo of their ID and 2) passing a biometric liveness check. For users, this process is fast, transparent, and easy. For BingX, it promises to build trust and accelerate global expansion.
“One of BingX’s overarching objectives this year is to make its services more easily accessible. At times, the KYC and compliance requirements can be tiring and could dissuade new users from completing registration. We want our users to have the best experience from start to finish. What better way to start the year, than making our KYC steps for our users easier to complete. This partnership between Sumsub and BingX will serve as a strategic move that will simplify the KYC process; attracting more users to our platform while giving us a competitive edge in the crypto market space.” – Communication & Partnership Manager at BingX, Elvisco Carrington
“We are happy to support BingX’s mission to create a leading social crypto exchange network by providing verification procedures compliant with local and international AML regulations. We are here so that BingX can entirely focus on enhancing their products and services for their growing customer base.” – Co-founder of Sumsub, Jacob Sever
- Zafin’s John Mason on Automation and Personalised Pricing in Banking Read more
- Iliad Solutions Boosts Customer Success Function Read more
- Curve Defies the Market and Secures $1 Billion Deal from Credit Suisse Read more
- When it comes to Regulation, FIs have no choice but to Comply – Somya Patnaik Explains Read more
- SEB’s Robert Pehrson on Securing Payments and the Importance of Structured Data Read more