Argo Blockchain PLC Announces Grant of Equity Awards and PDMR Notifications
Argo Blockchain plc, a global leader in cryptocurrency mining ARBARBK, announces that is has granted Restricted Share Units (“RSUs”), Performance Share Units (“PSUs”), and share options (“Share Options”) under the 2022 Equity Incentive Plan (the “Plan”) approved by shareholders at the Company’s 2022 Annual General Meeting.
Grant of Equity Awards
On 22 March 2023, the Company granted 1,973,892 PSUs and 658,623 Share Options to Seif El-Bakly, the Company’s interim Chief Executive Officer. In accordance with the Company’s remuneration policy, which applies to the Company’s CEO, the PSUs and Share Options both contain performance conditions relevant to Mr. El-Bakly’s role. The PSUs and Share Options vest over a three-year period, with first vesting occurring twelve months from the date of grant (at which point 12/36ths vest) and, thereafter the PSUs and Share Options vest at a rate of 3/36th per quarter for the remainder of the vesting period subject to the continued employment of Mr. El-Bakly and satisfaction of the performance conditions by Mr. El-Bakly.
On 9 March 2023, the Company granted 6,839,980 RSUs in aggregate to the rest of the 38 employees in order to align incentives across the full team. The RSUs vest over a three-year period, with first vesting occurring six months from the date of grant (at which point 6/36ths vest) and, thereafter, the RSUs vest at a rate of 3/36th per quarter for the remainder of the vesting period subject to the continued employment of the grantee.
The information communicated in this announcement is inside information for the purposes of Article 7 of Regulation 596/2014.
Companies In This Post
- FCA introduces tough new rules for marketing cryptoassets Read more
- EasySend and Imburse, a DuckCreek Company, Are Partnering to Streamline End-to-end Digital Payment Processes Read more
- NEXT Insurance and Gusto Expand Partnership to Modernize Embedded Payroll Experience Read more
- SEC To Sue Top Exchanges, Bitcoin Sent Into a Tailspin Read more
- Cover Whale Ushers in New Era of Insurtech with Industry’s First Chief AI Officer Read more