CoreLogic Names Patrick Dodd CEO
CoreLogic announced today that Patrick Dodd has been appointed president and chief executive officer of the company. He will continue to serve on the company’s board of directors. Dodd was named interim chief executive officer in January 2022.
Charles Davis, CEO of Stone Point Capital, said, “We are thrilled that Pat is assuming the role of CEO on a permanent basis. Pat has demonstrated his dedication to the company following his role as CoreLogic’s chief operating and growth officer and holds almost three decades of proven leadership and value creation in the information services industry. We look forward to continuing to work with Pat as CoreLogic advances its strategic priorities.
“Pat stepped up at a pivotal time in CoreLogic’s growth story. He has done an outstanding job as interim CEO, leading the company through a period of great transformation over the past six months,” added Deven Parekh, Managing Director at Insight Partners.
Prior to assuming the top job in January, Dodd served as the company’s chief operating and growth officer. “I am honored and excited to continue leading our outstanding team through this next important phase of growth and transformational evolution for our company,” said Pat Dodd, president and CEO of CoreLogic.
People In This Post
- Where the Future of Insurance is Decided | ITC Vegas Summary Read more
- Atom funds Women in Technology scholarships at Durham University to find next generation of leaders Read more
- PayPal Names Suzan Kereere as President of Global Markets Read more
- N26 appoints Juan Bongiovanni as Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- Is this the coolest fintech festival in town? | Fintech Talents Festival 2023 Read more