Blink Parametric Joins India InsurTech Association
Blink Parametric is an award-winning InsurTech that transforms its clients’ traditional insurance offerings into superior service experiences with simple, intuitive and real-time parametric products. It specialises in high frequency, low severity claims across the travel sector, providing flight disruption and lost luggage solutions as well as developing climate, weather, energy and business interruption products supported through its automated platform.
Blink Parametric joins an existing IIA membership of 150 InsurTechs (re)insurers, policymakers, intermediaries, service providers and insurance professionals. The not-for-profit organisation promotes the usage of technology across the insurance value chain in India and collaboration in the global InsurTech ecosystem.
Carl Carter, Chief Commercial Officer of Blink Parametric said: “This is a great first step for us into India. We respect the position that the IIA has earned in representing the InsurTech sector. We share the same goals, and it makes sense for us to network with innovators and decision-makers across the industry to see how we can work together to continue to drive positive change.”
Prerak Sethi, India InsurTech Association Co-Founder added: “We’re delighted to welcome Blink Parametric to our IIA membership. We know our network and organisation will benefit from the insights and expertise of the team and add momentum to our progressive, vibrant InsurTech community. We look forward to working together.”
Companies In This Post
- Cashflows Selected to Optimise Shawbrook Bank Payments Read more
- Trulioo Launches New Global Identity Verification Platform Read more
- Azentio Software Recognized as a Notable Vendor in Leading Research Firms Digital Banking Engagement Platforms Report Read more
- Morgan Stanley enters collaboration with FinTech Scotland Read more
- Former Gousto Product Manager, Barry Pace, Joins Penfold as New Head of Product Read more