Banterra Bank Joins Wolters Kluwer Financial Services’ AppOne Platform
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services today announced that Banterra Bank has joined their AppOne platform, which helps expand dealer networks by connecting marine, recreational vehicle and power sports dealers with lenders to automate the funding process.
The AppOne platform helps simplify the preparation of loan documents, automates credit application processing and connects dealers with lenders, thereby facilitating regulatory compliance, reducing costs, and improving margins. The system serves both dealers and lenders. It reduces the number of contracts held up for funding, which means more satisfied clients drive away from the dealership in their purchase without delay.
“Our dealer customers today are faced with increasingly challenging compliance requirements, and we are committed to help alleviate the burdens of complicated F&I functions,” said Jeff May, president of Banterra Bank.“Joining the AppOne platform significantly improves our ability to meet the needs of our dealers so they, in turn, can focus their energy on meeting the needs of their customers.”
“AppOne is a significant new tool that will help all parties meet compliance and legal requirements while simplifying the end-to-end process,” he added.
“We are committed to helping ease the compliance burden for our partners so they can focus on growing their businesses safely and profitably,” said Brad Fleener, senior director and general manager of Indirect Lending at Wolters Kluwer Financial Services. “AppOne will help Banterra Bank build their indirect loan portfolios and ensure a continued focus on their customers.”
Companies In This Post
- SmartStream launches latest solution for onboarding cash balances faster with AI-enabled technology Read more
- Flutterwave and Token.io Team Up to Provide Pay By Bank Transfer to Users in UK and EU Read more
- Marqeta Study: UK Consumers Embracing Embedded Finance As New Payment Solutions Reach Mainstream Adoption Read more
- Zumo breathes new life into the push to decarbonise crypto at Money 2020 Europe Read more
- Sprinque Secures €20 Million Debt Facility from Avellina Capital Read more