ayondo launches ayondoPRO, offering higher leverage option for professional traders
ayondo Ltd. (“ayondo”) is complementing its B2C offering with the launch of ayondoPRO, allowing those categorised as professional clients to trade more than 2,000 instruments with leverage of up to 200 times.
The newly branded trading platform also lets professional clients participate in a Spread Rebate Program, giving clients a portion of the spread they have paid, back to their trading account. The amount of cashback clients are entitled to is determined by the amount of trading they do per asset class. ayondoPRO clients still benefit from the protective measures typically associated with ayondo. This includes the free additional insurance that covers each Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS) eligible customer up to £1,000,000 in excess of the FSCS standard, as well as negative balance protection.
In addition, each ayondoPRO clients will have their own Premium Account Manager to support their trading needs and to ensure a high level of service.
To be eligible, clients must demonstrate that they satisfy at least two of the following three criteria:
1. They have executed significant sized leverage trades at an average frequency of 10 per quarter over the last four quarters.
2. They have a financial instrument portfolio, including cash deposits, exceeding €500,000.
3. They work or have worked in the financial sector for at least one year in a professional position which requires knowledge of leveraged products.
Raza Perez, Chief Product Officer of ayondo, said, “With ayondoPRO, professional and experienced traders will benefit from a combination of excellent service, great trading conditions and customer protection. We have seen a lot of demand for a platform that provides high-leverage with trading conditions offering tight spreads. The launch of ayondoPRO is part of our commitment to keep improving and investing in our B2C product offering while introducing a PRO White Label facility for B2B clients, at the same time.”
- Trovata Moves Upmarket with Multibank API Integration Available to SAP and Oracle Customers Read more
- Invesco Advisers Announces Portfolio Management Changes for Invesco Municipal Closed-End Funds Read more
- Guardz Launches AI-Powered Multilayered Phishing Protection To Secure SMEs Read more
- Andorix Deploys HFR Networks’ Time Sensitive Networking Switch to Deliver Converged In-Building Services Read more
- Codego Launches the New Era of Crypto Gift Cards Read more