Atos: 2019 Investor Day
Today, Atos announces its project to distribute 23.4% of Worldline’s share capital to Atos’ shareholders leading to the creation of 2 listed global pure play leaders. As a consequence, while continuing their industrial and commercial partnership, Atos will reinforce its focus as a leading digital pure player and Worldline will benefit from an strengthened equity profile and enhanced ability to pursue consolidation opportunities.
During 2018, the Group completed two transforming acquisitions, Syntel, a € 0.9 billion revenue company in the digital
At the occasion of an Investor Day held today in its Headquarters in Bezons (France) the Group launches ADVANCE 2021, its new three-year plan, building on its reinforced global profile in digital services.
Thierry Breton, Chairman and CEO said: “In 2018, Atos strengthened its digital services global profile and capabilities with the acquisition of Syntel and enhanced Worldline’s position as the undisputed payment leader in Europe through the acquisition of Six Payment Services. The project to distribute 23.4% of Worldline’s share capital to Atos shareholders will create two pure play global leaders with incre
With ADVANCE 2021, our new three-year plan, Atos will be well positioned to support its customers as they face the disruption created by the digital shockwaves and meet the challenge to securely manage and leverage the value of their data to create new business insights.
With that purpose, Atos will strengthen its customer centricity through a reinforced vertical go-to-market approach pulling through all of Atos’ capabilities and mobilizing its people skills and key talents.
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more
- FinTech Wales opens the market at the London Stock Exchange to mark St David’s Day Read more
- Aviva to enter Lloyd’s market via acquisition of Probitas Read more
- Atlantic Global Risk Goes live with Novidea Insurance Management Platform to eliminate data silos and empower staff Read more