ATMIA Announces Jeff Matthews, CEO of Grant Victor Companies, as the Association’s New President
ATMIA today announced that its serving Deputy President, Mr. Jeff Matthews, CEO of Grant Victor companies, has assumed the role of President of the association following the resignation this week of Mr. John Leehy, former CEO of Payment Alliance International.
“John Leehy’s Presidency of ATMIA was distinguished and inspiring,” said Mike Lee, CEO of ATMIA, “and we thank him for his leadership, which has made us stronger and better as an association. We wish him all the success he deserves in future.”
“This is an exciting time for all of us!” said Jeff Matthews, CEO of Grant Victor. “I’m thrilled to work with Mike and the team and to encourage all members to step up their involvement in protecting this important industry and in collaborating to define a vision for the future”.
“I look forward to serving under Mr. Matthews as ATMIA’s new President,” Lee concluded. “It’s an exciting and challenging time in the industry and his experience and acumen as a respected industry leader will help to guide us into the future.”
Queries should be directed to Mike Lee at [email protected].
- Genesis Bank and Fiserv Partner to Strengthen Small Businesses in Local Communities Read more
- Adyen and Billie partner up to bring Buy Now, Pay Later to businesses across Europe Read more
- Worldline ranked in the top 1% of the most sustainable companies assessed by EcoVadis Read more
- Wealthica Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- InsurTech Embea Raises €4 Million in Seed Funding to Build Pan-European Embedded Life Insurance Platform Read more