Assetz Capital extends the 1% Spring bonus
Peer-to-peer business lender Assetz Capital is extending its 1% Spring bonus offer, enabling investors to earn an additional 1% gross target interest on all new funds lent before Sunday 15thApril.
This extension, which means that both new and existing investors will earn additional target interest until 30th June 2018, follows high investor demand, which saw more than £1.5m of new funds invested on to the platform on the original closing day of the promotion alone.
The 1% Spring bonus is available on all investment accounts, including ISA-wrapped accounts and the Manual Lending Account, allowing investors to benefit from the new ISA allowance for the 2018/19 tax year. Assetz Capital has seen ISA transfers surging into its platform already, but there are large amounts in-flight from other ISA providers that have not as yet arrived.
All investors who invested after the original closing date on 4th April are automatically eligible for the promotion. Any additional interest will be paid in a lump sum within 30 days of the end of the promotion.
Stuart Law, CEO at Assetz Capital, said: “We’ve seen very high levels of demand for our 1% Spring bonus, with more investors than ever signing up to our platform over the last few months.
“With the beginning of the new tax year, we’ve decided to extend our offer as a way of showing our appreciation to both longstanding and new investors who may be looking to make the most of the new 2018/19 ISA allowance as well as making transfers from existing Cash and Equity ISAs. These transfers from other ISA platforms such as banks and stockbrokers may not happen particularly quickly, so the extension of this promotion might also help the hundreds of people subject to these delays.”
- New R&D Tax Credit Could Leave Lots to Be Desired for Struggling UK SME’s Read more
- Leading Insurance Franchisor Reaches $1 Billion Milestone, Earns Industry Accolades Read more
- RISE Announces Winners of $1.5 Million Flood Insurance of the Future Challenge Read more
- Newgen Partners with Mambu to Streamline End-to-end Lending Processes Read more
- BayPort Credit Union Wins Two CUNA Diamond Awards for Creative Excellence in Marketing Read more