An Post And Tink Partner To Bring Money Management Services To Irish Customers
Irish postal services provider An Post has teamed up with European open banking platform Tink, to bring new money management services to its customers. The An Post Money Manager app utilises Tink’s open banking technology to help customers understand their spending behaviour, better manage their savings, and set budgets to stay on track with their financial goals.
Now live across Ireland, The An Post app aims to simplify financial management, enable customers to stay on top of their day to day, week to week expenses with a seamless digital experience.
John Rice, Financial Services Director at An Post said: “We launched our new banking app in summer 2021 with a range of features to help customers stay in control of their spending. The partnership with Tink is the next step in our transformation journey, to firmly position ourselves as a challenger to the banks in Ireland, and to give customers access to simple money management tools that will enable them to build their financial confidence. As the leading open banking platform in Europe, Tink was a clear choice of partner for us to provide the data and analytics that sit at the core of our Money Manager app.”
Tasha Chouhan, UK & IE Banking Lead at Tink, added: “Our partnership with An Post is an important step for Tink in the Irish market. As the nation’s trusted provider of postal and financial services, An Post is in the perfect position to help simplify money management for its customers through the power of open banking technology.”
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Macro Hedge Fund LHG Capital Closes First Single-Investor Fund at US$150 Million Read more
- RS2 and Rubean announce Strategic Partnership to deliver a Global SoftPOS Solution Read more
- Energy Price Cap’s Trickle Effect on Inflation and Three Likely Scenarios for UK Consumers, According to Market Experts Read more
- Cathedra Bitcoin Announces Off-Grid Bitcoin Mining Partnership With 360 Mining Read more
- SNGLR Capital Announces Strategic Investment from Ayre Ventures Read more