Allfunds strengthens its advisory and portfolio management tools with the launch of nextportfolio3, a solution with powerful ESG features
Allfunds, the leading B2B Wealthtech platform for the funds industry, launches nextportfolio3, a new version ready to meet the industry’s ESG challenges. The continued evolution of this tool reinforces Allfunds’ leading role in the digital transformation of the wealth management industry.
The third iteration of Allfunds’ nextportfolio, which already delivers advanced portfolio solutions to more than 400 global entities, seeks to fulfil the increasingly data-driven needs of advisers and their clients, focusing on the growing needs of financial institutions for ESG analysis and reporting.
Though this version, nextportfolio3 users will now benefit from:
- ESG value-added reporting at fund and portfolio level, allowing clients to better direct their investments to ESG-oriented funds, meeting customer demand for more sustainable portfolios
- A portfolio optimiser by asset allocation and fund selection, enabling companies to rebalance their portfolios to achieve optimal allocation and efficiency in line with specific levels of risk
- An advanced risk and performance contribution module, helping to identify which holdings or assets have contributed the most to the performance of the portfolio and provide insights determining the effectiveness of investment diversification
- A new portal and mobile application for the end customers with great user experience and functionalities for analysis and monitoring of their investments
Salvador Mas, Global Head of Digital at Allfunds, added: “We are delighted to launch the latest iteration of our nextportfolio solution, building on Allfunds’ 20 years of expertise in developing technology-based products to support the asset and wealth management sectors with improved efficiencies and agility in response to evolving market dynamics.
We have leveraged Allfunds’ deep expertise and access to market data to deliver a stronger and more powerful portfolio analysis tool in nexportfolio3. In response to increasing demand, we have also developed analytical tools and reporting with a clear focus on ESG management, helping distributors make the best decisions for their clients.”
Nextportfolio3 is part of Allfunds’ suite of innovative digital tools, available to both fund houses and distributors via a dedicated platform. The launch of this new version of nextportfolio is illustrative of Allfunds’ commitment to the constant evolution of its broader offering, continually introducing new, market-leading features, to deliver efficiencies and avenues for growth to firms amid the transition to an increasingly digitalised industry.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Lockdown Legacies and Leave Behinds: The lasting impact of the pandemic on consumer behaviour Read more
- Pacific West Bank Announces Addition of Team and Market Expansion into Vancouver Read more
- Donnelly Investment Fund Announces Their Most Lucrative Investment Offering Yet Read more
- Fineqia Announces Partnership with Paris Blockchain Week to Accelerate Digital Asset Innovation Read more
- Vertu Capital Raises More Than $300 Million for Its Inaugural Fund Read more