Akoni Hub Partners with Gatehouse Bank to Provide Enhanced Savings Management Services
Akoni’s customers are now able to place money in Gatehouse Bank’s ethical Fixed Term Deposit accounts via Akoni’s online system.
Enhanced Savings Management Services constitute a fully digital Cash-as-a-Service solution because the Financial Adviser zone, Open Banking and Open Finance tools as well as digital onboarding are all completely online.
Akoni Hub, part of the Stubben Edge Group, is a cash management platform for SMEs and IFAs. It has a client base comprising corporates, charities and high-net-worth individuals. The platform enables the easy opening and management of multiple savings accounts, providing customers with a single view of their cash.
Those opening an Akoni account can access a range of products from multiple banks, now including those from Gatehouse Bank.
Ravi Kumar, Senior Product Manager at Gatehouse Bank, commented: “The Akoni Hub platform is recognised by clients as a powerful cash management tool, and we believe that the combination of Akoni’s platform and Gatehouse Bank’s range of competitive and ethical products is a great opportunity to extend our position in the UK savings market.
“We look forward to working closely with Akoni Hub to make our savings solutions available to their vast client base.”
Chris Kenning, CEO of Stubben Edge Group, added: “We’re delighted to welcome Gatehouse Bank to the Akoni Hub platform, this partnership will further enhance our offering to our clients. With 22 Bank Partners on our platform, clients now have access to a wide range of cash savings products and can spread their risk across these providers through Akoni Hub.”
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more