Aegon migrates over 400.000 savings and investment accounts to Ohpen’s core banking engine
Ohpen has successfully migrated over 400.000 savings and investment accounts from Aegon to its core banking engine. This migration is in line with their previously communicated ambition to build the infrastructure and architecture of the future. Chris Zadeh, Founder and CEO of Ohpen: “Ohpen has developed its cloud-based core banking engine from scratch to ensure that the technology and processes actually work, all the time. Even after migrations of this size. Retail banks, insurance companies and asset managers should focus on offering the best solution to consumers and leave the rest to us.” Aegon and Ohpen jointly developed the intention to migrate other parts of Aegon’s services in the Netherlands to the core banking engine of Ohpen to create a future-proof setup.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more