ACE Enhances Signature Loan Offering, Giving Advisors Even Greater Confidence in Their Credit Capabilities
The Advisor Credit Exchange (ACE) has rolled out updates to its unified lending platform, ACx, making it easier for financial advisors to identify signature loans to be part of a diversified credit portfolio for helping clients obtain short-term, immediate liquidity.
Signature loans don’t require borrowers to pledge collateral. Instead, borrowers only need to sign that they agree to repay the loans over the designated period. ACE provides advisors with access to signature loans from high-quality lenders, which can potentially meet the needs of clients with a broad spectrum of credit profiles. Advisors can also receive on-demand support from subject matter experts and credit coaches who can help them fully integrate lending into their practices and value propositions.
The updates to ACE’s signature loan offering empower advisors to:
- Set Qualification Expectations: The ACx platform can further identify which types of signature loans and terms clients would most likely qualify for.
- Make Best-Fit Proposals: Armed with the upfront pre-qualification, advisors can help clients identify the signature loan that would best meet their particular needs.
“These enhancements can give advisors and their clients a liquidity option that does not require a sale of, or pledging of, assets,” said Peter Stanton, Chief Executive Officer of Advisor Credit Exchange. “Finding providers of signature loan options, along with competitive rates and execution, is often challenging and time-consuming for advisors. Upfront pre-qualification, combined with best-practices sales and approval support within an easy-to-use, holistic credit ecosystem, empowers advisors to navigate the complexities of lending while delivering a positive client experience.”
The updates to ACE’s signature loan offering are also available to advisors that utilize the Envestnet Credit Exchange, which is powered by ACx technology.
- “End the SME savings penalty” says new campaign backed by Britain’s small businesses Read more
- Sapiens Expands Presence in Canadian Market to Accelerate Growth for Canadian Insurers Read more
- GFT strengthens leadership team with executive director appointment Read more
- Smart Data Foundry Partners with NayaOne to Drive Financial Innovation Read more
- CGS International Securities Expands Securities Finance Capabilities with Broadridge SFCM Solution Read more