A strengthening credit facility at ThinCats
Greg Beamish has joined the growing ThinCats credit team as Head of Credit. He comes with twelve years of investment experience ranging across secured credit to distressed equity, with the latter 8 years focused firmly on the SME space. His experience comes through working at institutions including Barings, Sun Capital Partners and ESO Capital.
Greg, who will be based in the London office of ThinCats, is an important member of the investment committee, as well as fulfilling key responsibilities such as management of the credit team, overseeing the efficient execution of credit processes and managing the underwriting process.
Greg stated: “I was attracted to ThinCats because it offers the opportunity to provide capital to a vastly underserved segment of the economy, through a platform which combines the best elements of lending technology with conventional credit underwriting practice.”
Damon Walford, CDO at ThinCats said: “Greg brings a wealth of valuable and hugely relevant expertise that will help to fine tune the credit process from start to finish, enabling ThinCats to offer an increasingly accessible credit facility. It all adds together to give growing and ambitious UK SMEs the very best opportunity to access the funding that they need to fulfil their ambitions.”
- US blockchain company, Constellation Network, Welcomes Leading Experts from Top Enterprises and U.S. Government Agencies to their Enterprise Advisory Board. Read more
- JustPaid, AI-powered Finance Startup, To Launch Game-Changing GPT App In OpenAI’S GPT Store Read more
- Eltropy Collaborates with Jack Henry’s Banno Digital Banking Platform Read more
- Ledger partners with bolt to launch device protection for its industry-leading secure devices Read more
- Nigeria: African Development Bank and FSDH Merchant Bank sign $20 million Trade Finance Agreement to support Small and Midsize Enterprises (SMEs) and Corporates Read more