354. Interview: Boe Hartman, CTO Marcus by Goldman Sachs
On this episode of Fintech Insider Interviews, Sam Maule is in New York, in the Goldman Sachs offices, joined by Boe Hartman CTO and Partner at Marcus.
- Boe’s role at Marcus and a very special announcement about his future role at Goldman Sachs
- The origin story and development of Marcus over the last 4 years
- Marcus’ success to date both in the US and the UK
- The story behind the name “Marcus” for the brand
All this and much more in today’s interview!
Fintech Insider by 11:FS is a podcast dedicated to all things fintech, banking, technology and financial services. Hosted by a rotation of 11:FS experts including David Brear, Simon Taylor, Jason Bates, Leda Glyptis and Sarah Kocianski and joined by a range of brilliant guests, we cover the latest global news, bring you interviews from industry experts or take a deep dive in subject matters such as APIs, AI or digital banking.
If you enjoyed don’t forget to subscribe and please leave a review
Please note, we do not produce Fintech Insider, we merely are fans and repost it!
- UK payments industry going backwards to go forwards | Pay it Forward with The Payments Association Read more
- PensionBee Announces Proposed US Expansion Read more
- Marsh Mclennan’s Oliver Wyman Completes Acquisition Of Innopay Read more
- What does Finovate do differently? | FF News at Finovate Europe 2024 Read more
- Falak Investments and Standard Chartered elevate female tech innovators in Saudi’s latest women In tech cohort Read more