Rachel Hunt, Volante Technologies, On the Growth of RTP in the US and Internationally
In this video, Rachel Hunt, VP of Strategy Volante Technologies, discusses the explosive growth of real-time payments (RTP) both in the United States and on a global scale. With the rise of digital and mobile banking, consumers and businesses alike are seeking faster and more convenient payment options. RTP has answered this call by offering near-instant money transfers with increased security and reliability.
Rachel highlights the increasing adoption of RTP by financial institutions and payment providers, as well as the growing demand for these services from consumers. She also explores the opportunities and challenges facing the industry as RTP continues to mature and evolve.
Whether you’re a financial professional, payment provider, or simply interested in the future of payments, this video offers valuable insights and perspectives on the growth of RTP and its impact on the global economy. Don’t miss this chance to hear from one of the leading experts in the field
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- MahiMarkets Announces New Whitelabel Options Product, MFX Radar Read more
- Aventon Partners with Oyster to Provide Specialized Coverage Wherever Customers Buy Read more
- Digital Lending Market to Reach $71.8 Billion, Globally, by 2032 at 19.4% CAGR: Allied Market Research Read more
- OKX Earn Launches Conflux Staking Campaign Read more
- BYDFi New Affiliate Program Takes the Lead as the Most Competitive Program in the Crypto Industry Read more