Petr Baron – Opportunities From Creating A Challenger Bank In SE Europe
FF News sat down for a chat with Petr Baron, CEO of tbi bank, to touch upon the banking opportunities that arise from creating a challenger back in the South East Europe region.
TBI Bank is a financial institution specialising in consumer lending and banking services. They strive to provide accessible and innovative financial solutions to individuals and businesses, empowering them to achieve their financial goals.
Banking is often perceived as a more ‘boring’ field of work, however, with the introduction of fintechs and newer technology, the industry is making positive developments towards a more enjoyable experience and a newer line of thinking.
“With a wave of fintechs pushing the boundaries and then making bankers come out of their comfort zone, you have an opportunity to slightly change the paradigm.”
Companies In This Post
- Juniper Research: Digital Identity Verification Checks to Pass the 70 Billion Mark in 2024, as Businesses Prioritise Fraud Prevention Read more
- Pie Insurance Appoints Audra Foglietta as Chief Financial Officer Read more
- Triterras Announces the Appointment of Vinay Kapoor to Executive Vice President Read more
- Exchange Bank Taps Pidgin to Provide Real-Time Payment Options for Customers Read more
- Kroll Launches Detection and Response Maturity Model and Finds 91% of Businesses Overestimate Their Cyber Maturity, Increasing Their Vulnerability to Cyberattacks Read more