Operational Pain-Points for e-trading businesses during volatility, Luigi Marino, valantic FSA
valantic FSA asked the Sell-Side Fixed Income Expert Network about their experiences in 2022. Luigi Marino, Product Manager Electronic Trading for valantic FSA, shares that while recent volatility has brought benefits to the sell-side in terms of higher trade volumes, many have faced significant operational challenges. Members of the network reported that the major operational pain points caused by volatility were specifically seen in risk management and hedging.
For more insights from the Sell-Side Fixed Income Expert Network download the full report “Analyzing the impact of market volatility”.
Companies In This Post
- Borderless Super Wallet – Cenoa – Raises US$7 Million In Seed Funding Read more
- Broadridge Leverages Point Focal on Alternative Data Insights Read more
- Conferma Pay Announces Appointment of Jason Lalor as Chief Executive Officer Read more
- Regional Insurtech Igloo Appoints LiLiang Zhu as Chief Technology Officer Read more
- Payment Orchestration Trailblazer Cellpoint Digital Partners With BillingPlatform Read more