Matt Allan Has HAD IT with the Lack of Communication in Fintech
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we sat down with Matt Allan, the Co-Founder and Head of Engineering at fintech NayaOne, to discuss the challenges incumbents and small companies face when collaborating with each other.
Fintech innovation is in the hands of the underdogs of our industry, but the limited access to funding and capital often means that their goals are cut short. For Allan, the responsibility lies with the banks in understanding their SME audience and freeing up that access to the capital.
Companies In This Post
- Sayata Announces EasyFirm – The Fastest Way To Get Five Firm Cyber Quotes For SMBs Read more
- Prime Bank and AGAM spark lending revolution for individuals and business Read more
- Access to Capital for Entrepreneurs Receives $3.75 Million Grant From Truist Foundation to Support Expansion Into South Georgia Read more
- Klarpay AG builds a Cloud-Based Infrastructure to automate its services Read more
- BMLL CEO Paul Humphrey Wins Harrington Starr Top 1% Leadership Award Read more