Karen Mae Ching of AWS: The Cloud’s Impact on Personalized Experience
In this exclusive video, Karen Mae Ching, Global Financial Services Partner Sales Program Lead at Amazon Web Services (AWS), discusses the role of cloud technology in shaping the future of personalized experiences.
With in-depth insights, Karen shares her vision on how cloud computing has transformed and will continue to transform the way we interact with technology. From personalising the customer experience to tailoring work flows to individual preferences, Karen explains how cloud-powered solutions are revolutionising the industry and shaping the future of personalised technology.
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn from one of the top experts in the field and gain a deeper understanding of the impact of cloud technology on personalisation.
People In This Post
Companies In This Post
- Mvine Partners with OCR Labs Global for Seamless Digital Identity Verification Read more
- Sumsub Releases Travel Rule Guide to Help Crypto Businesses Solve the Compliance Puzzle Read more
- ekko Launches Incentives Platform To Meet Demands Of ESG Conscious Employees Read more
- David Stevens – Aquis – FIX EMEA Trading Conference 2023 Read more
- Cable and new UK bank Griffin partner to integrate robust automated financial crime assurance into Griffin’s BaaS platform Read more