Jason Dunlavey Reminds Us Why Temenos is ‘Everyone’s Banking Platform’
At Money20/20 Vegas, we chat with Jason Dunlavey, the Vice President of Sales at banking software provider, Temenos, about banks partnering with fintechs and how that benefits the end-user.
Customers want options, and for Dunlavey, Temenos’ banking platform is designed so that users can access a whole range of banking services – without setting foot into a branch.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more