Global digital payment consolidation is coming | PPRO x FF News
In this spotlight on PayTech with PPRO, we speak to their Global Head of Sales, David McCollum, who tells us about the challenges US companies face when expanding into markets where card payments are not the norm. As digital payments become increasingly ubiquitous, a partner like PPRO can help institutions get ahead of the curve and meet customer demands in different jurisdictions.
Speaking in the glistening halls of Las Vegas, we hear how they are well positioned to provide their clients with an insight into the innovation happening on the ground. McCollum also has some interesting thoughts on what the future holds, suggesting there may be a global consolidation in the way we pay. It’s already beginning to happen!
Companies In This Post
- Security Bank drives digital transformation of wealth management business with Avaloq Read more
- Prove Identity Partners with TargetData to Continue Expansion into Brazil Read more
- Satago Joins the NayaOne Marketplace Read more
- Hummingbird Launches Automations Product To Take On Time-Consuming Compliance Tasks Read more
- Tandem Bank launches affordability calculator Read more