FF Virtual Arena: 2020: The Year of the AML Crisis
In today’s Virtual Arena we discuss the huge AML fines faced by the banks over the last couple of years. Joining Doug Mackenzie is Dr Fiona Brown from Datactics, a company that helps banks gain quality data – a necessary tool to fight fraudsters and money launderers. Find out here how banks can arm themselves against increasing regulatory and technological complexity.
- The Bank of London Appoints Marc Jenkins as Chief Financial Officer UK Read more
- FF Awards 2022 Highlights Read more
- MAPFRE RE Increases Capital by 250 Million Euros to Offer Greater Reinsurance Capacity to Its Clients and Boost Growth Read more
- Thales Addresses Inclusivity With Its ‘Voice Payment Card’ Read more
- StrideUp Cuts Rates and Launches Its Innovative First-time Buyer Product to the Intermediary Market Read more