FF Virtual Arena: 2020: The Year of the AML Crisis
In today’s Virtual Arena we discuss the huge AML fines faced by the banks over the last couple of years. Joining Doug Mackenzie is Dr Fiona Brown from Datactics, a company that helps banks gain quality data – a necessary tool to fight fraudsters and money launderers. Find out here how banks can arm themselves against increasing regulatory and technological complexity.
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more