Finastra’s Paul Thomalla on why CASH is on the way out
Joining us in the FF Salon at Sibos 2022, we have Paul Thomalla, the Head of Industry and Regulatory Affairs, at Finastra to talk about the history of payments and why cash is on the way out.
Thomalla stresses how the industry requires more change, as we still fumble with several methods of payment, from coins to cheques, all facilitating the same thing – the cost of which to maintain can not be justified.
Companies In This Post
- DailyPay Now Available on Oracle Cloud Marketplace Read more
- Gate Web3 Startup Unveils 4 Upcoming Initial and Non-Initial Airdrops Read more
- Intuit Launches Food Truck Program to Empower Underserved Youth with Vital Financial, Technical and Entrepreneurial Skills Read more
- MoneyMasters Limited Goes Live with Axia Suite by Profile Software Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: At Seamless Africa 23 the future of African fintech is bright Read more