Neobank and Big Tech Competition Increasing the Demand for Agile Banking | FF News at Sibos 2023
In our Sibos series with SunTec, we speak to Madhur Jain, Executive VP and Global Head of SaaS, about why neobanks have been successful and how larger more established banks can compete by being customer focused.
He also points out that there will soon be increased competition from established tech companies like Apple moving into financial services. Ethan Teas who is EGM of Payments at Commonwealth Bank talks about their focus on being agile in response to this competition. He says they’ve changed the way they’re working and the make up of their architecture in order to progress in this area.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more