European Banking Forum: Banking Technology & Strategy Customer Acquisition Aand Retention
Fintech Finance heads to Belgium to see European Banking Forum’s event on Customer Acquisition and Retention.
The future of banking technology & strategy continues to be determined by the dynamic changes in the economy, new regulations and advances in technology. It remains essential for financial institutions to modernise their systems, capabilities and strategy to deliver the essential financial services fundamental to sustained growth. To improve and maintain customer confidence, banks will need to increase investment across a variety of technological platforms including online, mobile and social media.
EBF tackles these challenges and places you face to face with the key decision makers across the banking sector, ensuring you can deliver key solutions to the functional & strategic problems facing the financial industry today.
- Expand and strengthen your network
- Engage in one-on-one meetings with retail banks from EMEA
- Communicate effectively with a specific audience
- Enhance competitiveness and profitability
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more