Fintech Finance Presents: The Lendtech Show 1.02 – will.i.am Special
In this episode of the Lendtech Show, we take a look at some of the methods Banks are implementing to improve their financial inclusion efforts.
Atom Bank, a digital bank challenger Bank, has asked will.i.am, a multi-faceted innovator to help implement a new creative policy.
Ali Paterson took the trip up to Newcastle to get the low down on this new partnership.
Leda Glyptis from Fintech Insiders & 11:FS dives deeper into what Atom Bank are doing with their FinTrust Project.
Edward Twiddy, Chief Innovation Officer at Atom Bank and Aad Van Moorsel from Newcastle University breakdown how trust needs to be implemented in the institutions’ digital and financial offerings
- Normative Update Helps Financial Institutions Hit ESG and Net-Zero Targets Read more
- BingX Launches a $10M Fund to Boost Social Trading Ecosystem Read more
- Kobi Bendelak – InsurTech Israel – Insurtech Insights Europe 2023 Read more
- Wenalyze and FintechOS Partner on Advanced Risk Analysis and Digital Capabilities for Insurers Read more
- Paymob partners with IKEA Egypt to transform checkout success Read more