Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 4.08 – The Trulioo Mission
In this episode of The Fintech Show we find out about the Trulioo mission. The aim? To help provide every person on the planet with a digital identity to enable access to basic financial services and support. Named a CNBC Disruptor 50 company, and a 2020 Technology Pioneer by the World Economic Forum, Trulioo is a company committed to building more inclusive economies and societies, preventing financial crime, and helping lift millions of people out of poverty through advancements in digital identity. This mission is shared by Citi and Goldman Sachs who have teamed up with Trulioo to help achieve this goal. Hear more from Goldman Sachs’ Mark Midle, Matt Carbonara from Citi and Zac Cohen from Trulioo.
Trulioo delivers trust, privacy and safety online through scalable and holistic identity verification. Trulioo provides organizations with secure access to GlobalGateway, the world’s largest marketplace of reliable and independent data sources, to help meet Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements, reduce the risk of fraud, and increase trust and safety online. Available through a single API integration, GlobalGateway powers instant identity and business verification for 5 billion people and 330 million companies in more than 195 countries worldwide. It serves a wide range of industries including finance, banking, eCommerce, gaming and online marketplaces. The Trulioo mission is to help provide every person on the planet with a digital identity to enable access to basic financial services and support. To learn more, visit www.trulioo.com.
- BNY Mellon Announces Expanded Mental Health Benefits and Increased Minimum Wage for U.S. Employees Read more
- Users link over $500M in self-directed assets on Magnifi, the AI-powered financial co-pilot for individual investors Read more
- What happened at the FF Awards 2023?! Read more
- Adyen Enters into a Long-Term Payments Partnership with S Group Across 1,900+ Locations in Finland and Estonia Read more
- Wahed launches in the UAE becoming the country’s first dedicated Islamic digital investment platform Read more