Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 2.19 – The Role of the Branch
In this episode of The Fintech Show we find out the role of the Branch in today’s society. We travel the world to see how different regions are grappling with the changing role of the Branch. We speak with Glory Global who help institutions around the world with their cash management. Danske Bank, one of the key financial players in Denmark let us know what is happening with Branches in Scandinavia. Over in the UK, Doug Mackenzie speaks with Martin Kearsley, the Banking Director at the Post Office, who have found an incredible niche in this digital world.
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more