Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 2.16 – Serving the Sole Trader
In this episode of The Fintech Show we find out what it’s been like to bank as an SME for the last couple of decades. Why have the larger institutions neglected the sole trader? It’s not all doom and gloom though as we hear from three agile financial services organisations, Banking Circle, Monese and Square to find out how they can serve SMEs going into the next decade and beyond.
- Alta Signa Expands into Central and Southeastern Europe Read more
- Businesses look to lower costs – Revolut Business Customers Data Read more
- Better Surpasses $100B in Mortgages Funded for American Families Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “A Thoroughly Modern Mobility” – Sonia Flynn, Zego in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- Ethos Launches Life Insurance Offering through AIP Marketing Alliance Read more