Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 1.07 – The Innovators: Tech, Regulation and Business
In this episode of the Fintech Show, we look at how the Financial Institutions are starting to prioritise flexibility and future proof technologies into their services.
We spoke with Darryl Proctor from Temenos who tells us about their flexible core system which enables the Financial Institutions to keep up with the pace of innovation.
PSD2 guru Julie Connor describes how the pace of change has dramatically increased in a digital environment.
Vernon Hill, the Chairman of Metro Bank emphasises how they look at banking as a service, that must be constantly improved otherwise the customers will leave!
- Frank Molla, BPC – Improvements in Mobility Read more
- Ashurst expands risk advisory business, launching with 3 UK partners Read more
- Smartr365 Survey reveals almost a fifth of brokers have been held as ‘data prisoners’ Read more
- 2022 Payments Innovation Jury split on BaaS and unconvinced by CBDCs Read more
- Fintech Finance Podcasts: The FF Salon with Ruediger Vogt Read more