Fintech Finance Presents: The Fintech Show 1.02 – A Good Time to be a Banker?
In this episode of the FinTech Show, we look at how the relationship between a Bank and their customer is changing in a digital world. We speak with the CMO of Meniga, Bragi Fjalldal, to find out how they help financial institutions capitalise on the changes offered in this exciting period.
Also Doug Mackenzie went to Swedbank to find out from Lotta Loven how they have already exceeded with their customer offerings in the face of the recent regulation, PSD2. Lea Jacobiak caught up with François Pérol, CEO at BPCE in Paris to see how the regulation is also changing their course of action!
Ali Paterson took the short trip to see Catherine McGrath, Managing Director at Barclays to find out how a Bank of their size can still be ‘personal.’
- EXCLUSIVE: “Growing Your MGA, The Tipping Point” – James Elliott, INSTANDA in ‘The Insurtech Magazine’ Read more
- PureSoftware expands its presence in Europe with its New Delivery Centre in Bucharest, Romania Read more
- Polygon Partners With Blockchain Founders Fund to Empower Web3 Entrepreneurs Read more
- Societe Generale and Altalurra Ventures invest in impak ratings, a leading impact analysis and rating agency in Europe. Read more
- Onepoint confirms its intent to acquire Atos Digital, Big Data and Security businesses (Evidian) Read more