Consumer Choice in Payments – Holly Coventry – American Express
Holly Coventry, Vice President of International Open Banking Payments at American Express talks to Douglas Mackenzie about how American Express are helping their partners in light of increasing consumer choice in payments.
Holly explains that when open banking first started to come to life in the UK, it was all about Online & Digital Payments. However, with the disruption of the pandemic, the way that we pay for things in store has changed and technologies like QR codes are becoming much more prevalent in the modern environment.
Watch the full video to learn more about how American Express are helping their partners in light of increasing consumer choice in payments.
Companies In This Post
- CellPoint Digital selected by MIKROE Read more
- Moonfare Partners With Dariu Foundation to Foster Digital Education Project Read more
- Turkish Consumer Finance Company Quick Finans Selects Provenir AI-Powered Data and Decisioning Platform Read more
- BitPay Announces New Partnership with MoonPay Read more
- Chaucer announces innovative new partnership with Kita Read more