Ed Halsey Reveals How To Get The Best Price From Quality Insurers
Welcome back to another episode of Carpool Conversations! In this episode, FF News’ Doug Mackenzie takes Ed Halsey, COO and Co-Founder of Hubb, for a spin and a chat about the precise nature of the company’s operations.
Hubb’s unwavering commitment lies in providing customers “the best possible price from quality insurers”.
This intriguing discussion delves into and dissects some of the industry’s most prominent pain points, which have an undeniably negative impact upon the customers, and how exactly Hubb tackles these issues faced within their work field in order to provide the best service they can to their customers.
Ed highlights the critical importance of prioritising customer experience enhancement, emphasising the detrimental consequences faced by companies that neglect leveraging readily available innovative technology for this purpose. His insights shed light on the adverse implications such oversight has on both companies and their customer base.
The relationship between customers and brokers often suffers from a lack of trust, a crucial element for a positive customer experience. As a company, Hubb is committed to proactively addressing this issue and providing customers with a sense of security and confidence they require whilst remaining profitable.
Companies In This Post
- KPMG International appoints David Rowlands as Global Head of AI and launches global KPMG Trusted AI framework Read more
- Citcon Partners with Alipay+ to Enable Cross-Border Mobile Payment for U.S. Retail Merchants Read more
- Trovata Brings Next-Generation Banking for National Australia Bank Read more
- Barclays UK Appoints Inderjit Bassi As Chief Marketing Officer Read more
- PPRO adds popular Swiss payment app TWINT to its payment method portfolio Read more