Dan Woods Teaches us the True Meaning of ‘Out of the Box’ Software – Carpool Conversations at Insurtech Insights 2023
Welcome to the first episode of a brand new season of Carpool Conversations. In this episode, FF News’ Douglas Mackenzie is joined by Dan Woods, for a drive through the city of London and a 1-1 chat on the topics in insurtech that Dan is most passionate about.
Dan Woods is the CEO of Socotra. Socotra was founded in 2014, and provides the first cloud-native core platform for insurance and the first core system to embrace a philosophy that its APIs and configuration formats should be open to the world. Recently, Socotra announced a major expansion into the European insurance markets, with an initial focus on the UK, DACH and France. This follows their strong growth in 2022, which included a 71% increase in revenue, 75% growth in customers and a 117% YoY increase in policies managed on their platform.
In this video, Dan talks about the intricacies of cloud technology, how his musical background has helped his career and Socotra’s unique approach to the insurtech marketplace.
Companies In This Post
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more