BankiFi’s Marijke Koninckx on Why Financial Inclusion is a Life Line for Small Business Owners
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we welcomed Marijke Koninckx, the Product Officer at SME-focused fintech, BankiFi, to discuss financial inclusion for small businesses and how it can improve people’s livelihoods.
For Koninckx, the financials keep the lights on – providing business owners with access to capital allows innovation to prosper and for people to continue to do what they love.
Companies In This Post
- Shakepay empowering customers with expanded suite of financial tools Read more
- Banxa Partners with Trust Wallet for Secure, Seamless Crypto Transactions Read more
- Novidea Boosts Sales Team to Meet Increasing Demand for Its Insurance Management Platform in the UK Read more
- N26 to offer stocks and ETFs investments via Upvest’s Investment API Read more
- Kroo more than doubles crowdfunding target to raise over £2M as UK public backs better banking Read more