BankiFi’s Marijke Koninckx on Why Financial Inclusion is a Life Line for Small Business Owners
Joining us at the FF Salon for Sibos 2022, we welcomed Marijke Koninckx, the Product Officer at SME-focused fintech, BankiFi, to discuss financial inclusion for small businesses and how it can improve people’s livelihoods.
For Koninckx, the financials keep the lights on – providing business owners with access to capital allows innovation to prosper and for people to continue to do what they love.
Companies In This Post
- Optimum Finance Continues Growth Trajectory with New Funding Capability Read more
- EXCLUSIVE: “Neobanking Around the World” – Alex Weber, N26 in ‘The Paytech Magazine’ Read more
- VizyPay’s Cash Discount Program Wins Bronze in 12th Annual Best in Biz Awards Read more
- BNY Mellon’s Isabel Schmidt on Payments Modernisation and the Digital Economy in 2022 Read more
- Virtual cards and updated Spending Insights join Starling Bank’s enhanced suite of money management tools Read more