9th – 10th November 2015: RBR’s Branch Transformation 2015
Park Plaza Victoria Hotel
Banks are under unprecedented pressure to keep costs under control, while improving customer service. Internet and mobile banking channels in turn set new records for mass adoption, while customers visit staffed outlets less frequently. At the same time, the branch continues to fulfil a critical role in new customer acquisition and cross-sales, in particular for more complex financial products like mortgages and investments.
Branch Transformation 2015 is an exclusive invitation-only event for bank executives responsible for defining the future size and shape of their network, as well as those with specific responsibility for branch format, processes, people and technology. The event will create a forum where experiences, information and views can be exchanged in a friendly and professional environment, helping attendees define their own institution’s approach.
The following organisations have confirmed sponsorship of the event: Auriga, CIMA, Cardtronics, Cummins Allison, Diebold, Entrust Datacard, G4S, Glory Global Solutions, Hess, Hitachi-Omron, Jack Henry & Associates, KAL, Nautilus Hyosung, NCR, Phoenix Interactive Design, Scan Coin and Wincor Nixdorf.
Invited retail bank executives receive a FREE delegate pass to the event. If you have not received an invitation but would like to attend, please contact us.
For conference enquiries, please call Emily Mason on +44 20 8831 7300 or email [email protected]
- Market Report: Respite for Banking Sector After SVB Purchase Read more
- Carole Layzell – Medallia – MoneyLIVE Summit 2023 Read more
- Equals Group Expanding Into Europe With Acquisition of OONEX Read more
- Western Union Expands its Service Offering Across Peru Read more
- Builders & Tradesmen’s Insurance Services (BTIS) Announces California Launch of VETA – an Exclusive Contractor Insurance Product Read more