6th – 7th September: The NPF & Regtech Leaders Forum
The NPF & Regtech Leaders Forum will host the exclusive meeting point between regulators, bankers, retailers, fintech & regtech execs, technology evangelists and thought leaders, in an exclusive 2-day setting, taking place 6-7 September 2017, in Brussels. The agenda combines keynote sessions on industry-wide issues with focused workshops and practical case studies for compliance, payments professionals and solution providers on subjects like upcoming regulation, digital transformation and cyber security, mobile banking, customer experience, blockchain, e-wallet, AI, interoperability and many more.
- Chris Baker Named Chief Strategic Officer at POSaBIT Read more
- Fintech Job Cuts: An Analysis of the Impact on the Industry Read more
- Wolters Kluwer’s CCH® Tagetik expert solution recognized by Nucleus Research Read more
- Court of Appeal Rules in First Case Over Developers’ Duty of Care to Crypto Asset Owners Read more
- Vancity’s Visa credit cards are counting carbon footprints with ecolytiq Read more