Embedded Health: Creating Shared Value In Digital Health Ecosystems – Generali x Open & Embedded Insurance Observatory
In a recent whitepaper produced by Generali and Open and Embedded Insurance Observatory, the convergence of digital health services and health insurance is examined, along with emerging models in this field.
According to the paper, embedded health ecosystems offer insurers an unparalleled opportunity to expand their offerings and generate shared value for all stakeholders.
The whitepaper also analyzes the current market for health insurance and services, profiles some of the leading players in the field, and outlines strategies for insurers to stay competitive in a rapidly evolving landscape. Overall, this paper provides valuable insights into the promising potential of embedded health services and insurance.
Download the Whitepaper here
- Eltropy to Host Webinar on How CFIs Can Set Themselves Up for Success with ChatGPT Read more
- Profile Software Offers Digital and Core Banking as SaaS on AWS Read more
- Truist to Present at the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference Read more
- RIBBIT Acquires ValidiFI, Bolstering Data, Products and Market Presence Read more
- BridgeFT Named a Finalist in Three Categories in the 2023 WealthManagement.com Industry Awards Read more