EXCLUSIVE: "The stealth approach to transformation" - Kunal Galav, Mambu and Akhilesh Khera, PwC in 'The Fintech Magazine'
Banks aren’t interested in hugely disruptive (and hugely expensive) rip-and-replace technology programmes. But what’s the […]
Aplazo Partners with Mastercard to Bring First-of-its-Kind BNPL Virtual Card to Latin America
Aplazo, the first omnichannel buy now, pay later (BNPL) platform in Mexico, today announced that […]
Global Fintech, Jeeves, and MasterCard Join Forces to Offer Fully Locally-Issued Physical and Virtual Cards for Mexican Businesses
Mexico is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world, yet its local businesses still struggle […]
Tutuka announces five-year strategic partnership with Mastercard in Mexico
Tutuka is proud to announce the signing of a five-year strategic partnership with Mastercard in […]
Exclusive: 'Tear down the wall!' - Stefan Moller, Klar, Pablo Cuaron, Mastercard & Tory Jackson, Galileo in "The Fintech Magazine"
Now, more than ever, fintechs and enablers of Mexico’s new digital financial infrastructure will have […]
The Fintech Magazine Issue 16
In this of The Fintech Magazine, with Covid-19 putting a spotlight on the point of […]
FF Virtual Arena: Mexico Profile
Today 14:30BST HERE on our Virtual Arena we will be having our breakfast over in […]
Galileo Financial Technologies Pioneers Expansion into Mexico with Mastercard Certification and Major Strategic Partnership with Klar
Rigorous certification enables Galileo to accelerate the launch of consumer payment services by innovative fintech Klar.
- Shaping the future of ecommerce payments- ePay Europe expands into retail sector for London 2024 Read more
- The BIBF and IsDBI Join Forces to Enhance Global Islamic Finance Expertise Read more
- Open Banking Expo expands to two days and co-locates with the Open Banking Expo Awards this October Read more
- Snoop and Starcount Partner to Launch Spendmapper Read more
- Veem Expands Its Real Time Payment Capabilities By Introducing a Fee-Free Visa® Virtual Card Read more