American Express and Plaid Announce Customer-Permissioned Data Sharing Agreement to Boost Digital Finance Options for Customers
American Express (NYSE: AXP) announced an agreement with Plaid, a data network that powers the […]
Open Banking Expo Digifest coming soon to your desktop theatre
Open Banking Expo launches its Digifest virtual event from 24th to 26th November 2020. The […]
Exclusive: 'Staying one step ahead' - Benoît Legrand, ING in "The Paytech Show"
Benoît Legrand, CIO of ING and CEO of ING Ventures, discusses the Dutch bank’s strategy […]
Countingup raises £4m to accelerate banking and accounting for small businesses
Countingup, the business current account that automates your accounting, has received the backing of leading fintech investors. The London-based startup has raised £4m in a bridge round of financing led by ING Ventures with co-investment from Triple Point, CVentures and BiG Start Ventures.
The Paytech Magazine Issue 05
Many of the interviews for this issue were conducted when the world was a very […]
- Blackpoint Cyber Secures $190 Million Growth Investment from Bain Capital Tech Opportunities and Accel Read more
- Cboe Global Markets Announces $100,000 Donation to Save the Children and Expansion of Cboe Empowers Scholars Program Read more
- Trading Technologies’ TT® Platform Wins Best Solution for Futures Trading at TradingTech Insight USA Awards 2023 Read more
- New Fraudulent Behavior Detection System Launched to Enhance Security and Productivity Read more
- ParagonX Holdings Reaches Agreement on Major Acquisition Adding up to $60 Million in New Annual Revenue Read more