COO and EVP, Digital Financial Solutions
About Srinivas Nidugondi
With over two decades working across industries – banking, payments, Fintech, Government, commerce across the spectrum of start-ups and multi-billion organisations – the tapestry woven is quite interesting. Having been involved in many a transformative journey – 4x revenue & 12x EBITDA growth; conceptualising and being part of some of the first, largest payment & government projects in the World; building new businesses; turning around lagging revenue streams – the target now is an even higher growth trajectory by creating leaders within the team. The focus is on impacting peoples lives in the age where digital is the new normal and, of course, helping meet the SDG objectives. A recognised thought leader in the digital banking andpayments (Fintech) domain.
· Designed and launched the world’s first P2P interoperable platform – IMPS -on whose rails UPI now runs
· Headed India’s first digital only banking product
· Deployed & scaled platforms & ecosystems – 60+ countries; 130+ deployments; 180+ Bn throughput; ~1 Bn users and over 5 mio businesses.
· Created the mobile revolution- launched & scaled South Asia’s first mobile banking app- 8 mio mobile banking customers.
· Enabled a nationwide IT infra for financial inclusion (FI). Involved in deploying some of the largest Mobile Money deployments across the globe – impacting 13 SDGs
· Managed one of the top five Internet banking platforms in the world – focused on the digital consumer with new services including e-com growth.
· Several first, largest and innovative deployments worldwide; monopoly in 5 countries .
· Leading the largest and the most profitable business unit @ Comviva
· Conceptualised some of the largest smart card- ID projects in the world (>10 mio), & helped create national standards.
· strong focus on P&L and effecting fundamental changes for growth & profitability
· Conceptualise new ideas and lead teams to scale
· Tech-led innovation, for business disruption, across sectors and geographies
· systemic changes for sustainable growth