VP & Segment Leader - Banking Compliance
About Simon Moir
Simon Moir is Chief Product Officer at eOriginal, the leading platform for creating, managing, and monetizing trusted digital loans.
Simon is responsible for eOriginal’s product vision, strategy, design and delivery across all industries, including mortgage, auto finance, marketplace lending, equipment leasing, and banking. He reports directly to the CEO.
Previously, Simon served as Senior Vice President and General Manager of Digital Mortgage at eOriginal. In this role, he was responsible for the successful development and execution of eOriginal’s mortgage growth strategy, including the product roadmap, business development, sales and solution delivery.
Simon’s depth of knowledge and experience in the financial services technology industry is unparalleled and he fills an integral role on the eOriginal team by guiding strategic expansion through innovation.
Originally from New Zealand, Simon holds a Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from the University of Canterbury.
Recent Speaker Activity:
– SFIG Residential Mortgage Finance Symposium
– MBA Technology Solutions Conference
– MBA Risk Summit
– National Settlement Services Summit (NS3)
– ESRA Conference
– LendIt USA Conference
Recent Media Activity:
– eOriginal Ranked Among Fastest Growing Companies on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™
– American Banker: Welcome to the Digital Age of Mortgage
– Wells Fargo Set to Launch eNote Program
– eOriginal Enables Settlement Agents via Close with Confidence Program
– MERSCORP Holdings Launches MERS® eNote Solutions, Powered by eOriginal
– eOriginal Named to HousingWire’s 2018 HW TECH100
– Quicken Loans and eOriginal Partner on Next Phase of the Digital Mortgage Revolution
– eOriginal to Lead Fannie’s Mae Next Generation Electronic Vault
Dual Citizenship: USA / New Zealand