Managing Director (Partner) - UK
About Nina Raphael
As a Managing Director at Accenture specialising in the financial services sector, I help my clients crystallise their long-term vision and then guide them through the transformation programmes required to get there.
I draw on more than 24 years’ experience in the banking, capital markets and insurance sector on and offshore – delivering or overseeing the delivery of critical business change and IT transformation projects to major UK banks and financial institutions.
Due to regulatory requirements and market demands, my clients are faced with a multitude of challenges across their investment portfolios. I help them to understand, embrace, implement and measure these business critical change programmes, working throughout the delivery process to shape a solution that gets them where they want to go – faster, leaner and cost effectively.
Projects undertaken include:
• Helping multiple investment banking clients on large divestments of their non-core business;
• Led and advised Faster Payments implementation at many UK banking institutions;
• Worked ‘industry side’ for two years on an IT transformation programme for a major UK bank;
• Set up delivery capabilities offshore and near shore for numerous Capital Market and Banking clients;
• Led the IT implementation of Basel II at multiple clients;
• Played a pivotal role helping to shape and advise a bank’s response to structural banking reform requirements;
• Structured and implemented an IB transformation strategy in response to Federal Reserve requirements.
At Accenture, we work with leading financial institutions to upgrade and transform their products, services and processes for efficiency and growth. To explore how we can support your financial organisation’s transformative journey, please do get in touch.
Away from the office, I am a big advocate of work-life balance. I enjoy spending time with my young family, am passionate about all kinds of sports, and love to travel and see the world.